- Yahoo! News: World
- Scots spurn independence but impatient for new powers
By Alistair Smout and Angus MacSwan EDINBURGH (Reuters) - Scotland spurned independence in a historic referendum that threatened to rip the United Kin...
- British journalist purportedly shown in IS propaganda video
By Alexander Dziadosz BEIRUT (Reuters) - Islamic State militants fighting in Iraq and Syria released a video on Thursday that they said shows British ...
- Australian PM cites 'chatter' of attacks on government, parliament
By Matt Siegel SYDNEY (Reuters) - Intelligence 'chatter' has revealed that militants plan to attack Australian politicians and government buildings, t...
- Brazil's Rousseff closes in on Silva ahead of October vote
By Anthony Boadle BRASILIA (Reuters) - Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff has clawed back support at the expense of her main opponent in next month s ...
- Yamal, Russia's gas megaplan, becomes symbol of sanctions defiance
By Katya Golubkova and Dmitry Zhdannikov MOSCOW (Reuters) - Dozens of Russian energy ventures are in jeopardy due to Western sanctions on technology a...
- Modi says al Qaeda will fail in India: CNN
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said al Qaeda will struggle to recruit members in the world s second-most populous natio...
- China separatism trial of Muslim scholar ends, verdict next week: lawyer
By Michael Martina BEIJING (Reuters) - China s trial of a Uighur scholar on separatism charges completed its two days of evidence on Thursday, and his...
- EU chief Barroso hails Scots result, welcomes EU commitment
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso hailed Scotland's rejection of independence as positive for Europe and noted th...
- Car bomb kills five in Iraqi capital
Baghdad (AFP) - A car bomb exploded in the Shiite-majority district of Karrada in central Baghdad on Friday, killing at least five people and wounding...
- UK markets welcome Scotland's rejection of independence
By Jamie McGeever LONDON (Reuters) - Investors in British financial markets breathed a sigh of relief on Friday, after a Scottish vote against indepen...
- Russian PM: Moscow ready to cooperate with West
MOSCOW (AP) ? Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev says Russia is ready to cooperate with the West despite efforts to isolate Moscow with economic sanctions...
- Donetsk cleans up from shelling in eastern Ukraine
DONETSK, Ukraine (AP) ? The rebel-held city of Donetsk is holding a city-wide clean-up day after months of shelling in eastern Ukraine, sending prison...
- France strikes Islamic State group's depot in Iraq
PARIS (AP) ? France says it has conducted its first airstrike in Iraq and has destroyed a logistics depot held by the Islamic State group.
- France says its jets launch first air strikes in Iraq
PARIS (Reuters) - France said on Friday its jets had launched strikes inside Iraq for the first time since the country promised to join military actio...
- Car bomb attack kills 8 people in Baghdad
BAGHDAD (AP) ? Iraqi authorities say a car bomb blast near a Shiite mosque has killed eight people in Baghdad.
- Top Asian News at 9:30 a.m. GMT
CANBERRA, Australia (AP) ? The Islamic State plot to carry out random beheadings in Sydney alleged by police is a simple and barbaric scheme that has ...
- Uganda's president fires top challenger for power
KAMPALA, Uganda (AP) ? President Yoweri Museveni of Uganda has fired his prime minister, a former ally who is widely expected to seek the presidency i...
- Palestinian players confident of success at Asiad
INCHEON, South Korea (AP) ? Most football teams competing at the Asian Games get the benefit of national training camps and logistical backup to ensur...
- New Zealand's election-day gag: no public politics
WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) ? A heated campaign has been running for weeks in New Zealand, but when people go to the polls Saturday, there will be no...
- Toll of S.Africans killed in Nigeria church collapse hits 84
Johannesburg (AFP) - The number of South Africans known to have died in the collapse of a multi-storey megachurch in Lagos last week has risen to 84, ...
Source : World News Headlines - Yahoo News
Le contenu qui précède est publié par le site précité,
et est diffusé sur Social Square, via des techniques de syndications RSS ou autres,
dans un but d’information dans le cadre d'une présentation succinte d’événements de l’actualité.