- Yahoo! News: World
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
By Alastair Macdonald and Philip Blenkinsop BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Ukraine, Russia and the European Union signed a deal on Thursday that will see Moscow...
- Burkina president rejects opposition calls to step down after violence
By Mathieu Bonkoungou and Joe Penney OUAGADOUGOU (Reuters) - Burkina Faso s President Blaise Compaore said on Thursday he would stay in power at the h...
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
By Luke Baker JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli police on Thursday shot dead a 32-year-old Palestinian man suspected of having tried hours earlier to kill...
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt
BEIJING (Reuters) - China says it has captured 180 people suspected of committing economic crimes as part of an aggressive anti-corruption campaign ta...
- Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria to fight Islamic State
By Humeyra Pamuk and Omer Berberoglu SURUC Turkey (Reuters) - A first group of Iraqi Kurdish peshmerga fighters entered the besieged Syrian town of Ko...
- Obama urges progress in Myanmar ahead of rare roundtable
By Aung Hla Tun and Paul Mooney YANGON (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama urged Myanmar s government to make every effort to conclude a national ...
- Myanmar convenes historic talks ahead of 2015 vote
Naypyidaw (Myanmar) (AFP) - Myanmar President Thein Sein opened unprecedented talks with army top brass and political rivals including Aung San Suu Ky...
- Chinese court upholds death sentences in Kunming attack
Beijing (AFP) - A Chinese appeals court on Friday upheld death sentences for three people convicted over a mass stabbing that killed 31 people earlier...
- Top Asian News at 6:30 a.m. GMT
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) ? Two Malaysian teenage boys on Friday sued Malaysia Airlines and the government over the loss of their father on Flight 3...
- AP Interview: Dissident forced to leave Vietnam
LOS ANGELES (AP) ? One of Vietnam s most prominent dissidents said he was asked to sign a form seeking a pardon for spreading 'propaganda against the ...
- Thousands denounce HSBC board member's likening of Hong Kong people to freed slaves
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Thousands have signed an online petition denouncing reported comments by an HSBC Holdings board member in which she likened Hong...
- Japan stocks soar 5 percent, yen falls on stimulus
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) ? Japan s stock index surged 5 percent and the yen slid against the dollar Friday after the Bank of Japan unexpectedly announc...
- Myanmar's president, army chief meet Suu Kyi
NAYPYITAW, Myanmar (AP) ? Myanmar s president held talks Friday that for the first time brought together opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi and the mi...
- Hong Kong protesters: Images of determination
HONG KONG (AP) ? On the evening of Sept. 28, Hong Kong police struggling to hold back thousands of democracy protesters unleashed dozens of rounds of ...
- AP PHOTOS: Program gives disabled Venezuelans hope
CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) ? Juan Carlos Marron is among a small group of young disabled Venezuelans who are finding hope for future independence in a pr...
- Nikkei jumps 5 percent, other Asian stocks up after Japan announces more stimulus; yen slides
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) ? Nikkei jumps 5 percent, other Asian stocks up after Japan announces more stimulus; yen slides.
- Court upholds death verdicts in slashing attack
BEIJING (AP) ? A Chinese court has upheld the death sentences of three men convicted in brutal knife attacks that killed 31 people outside a railway s...
- Top Asian News at 5:30 a.m. GMT
HONG KONG (AP) ? Hong Kong student protest leaders are considering visiting Beijing while it hosts a major Asian summit next week to press their deman...
- Philippine star rides dictator's coattails to West End
Manila (AFP) - The extraordinary road to the West End for the Philippines Mark Bautista began with singing boy-band covers at shopping malls and a lon...
- Burkina Faso leader refuses to quit after day of violence
Burkina Faso s President Blaise Compaore on Thursday refused to give up power but called off a state of emergency imposed after a violent uprising aga...
Source : World News Headlines - Yahoo News
Le contenu qui précède est publié par le site précité,
et est diffusé sur Social Square, via des techniques de syndications RSS ou autres,
dans un but d’information dans le cadre d'une présentation succinte d’événements de l’actualité.